The House of Representatives will hold, next Monday, a plenary session devoted to the monthly oral questions addressed to the Head of Government on general policy. Pursuant to the third paragraph of Article 100 of the Constitution and the provisions of the House Rules of Procedure, including Articles 278 to 283, the House of Representatives will hold a plenary session devoted to monthly oral questions to the head of government on general policy, Monday, April 18 at 11:00 am, said Thursday a statement by the lower house. This session will be held in compliance with the anti-covid preventive measures adopted by the bodies of the House of Representatives, the same source said. Pursuant to the decisions of public authorities relating to the obligation of the vaccine pass to access public and private administrations, all members will be invited to present this document, concluded the statement.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Offers Luncheon in Honor of President of Spanish Government
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, ‘Unprecedented Dynamic’ in Relations between the Two Countries – French-Swiss Expert –
- Visit to Morocco by General Michael Langley, Commander of US Africa Command ‘USAFRICOM’
- Spain Endeavors to Raise its Relations with Morocco to ‘Higher Level’ – PSOE Member –