Morocco and the Netherlands reaffirmed Wednesday, on the occasion of the ministerial meeting of the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, held in Marrakech, their “strong partnership” in preventing and combatting global terrorism. Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, and Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs, Wopke Hoekstra, “reaffirmed their commitment to collaborate against transnational crime and terrorism,” said a joint statement issued after the talks between the two ministers. The meeting was an opportunity for Hoekstra to congratulate Bourita for the “excellent organization” of the ministerial meeting, read the document, which stressed that both sides expressed the hope that the recently intensified bilateral dialogue on security will continue to progress. “The two countries are committed to continue their collaboration in the Global Counterterrorism Forum, as well as in other multilateral fora such as the UN, and the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS,” the same source stressed.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI had a telephone conversation with His Excellency Pedro Sanchez
- Lieutenant General, Inspector General of FAR and Commander of South Zone Receives Chief of General Staff of Beninese Armed Forces
- FM Meets with Estonia’s Delegation of Moroccan-Estonian Parliamentary Friendship Group
- OIC Chief Commends Morocco’s Support for Bayt Mal Al-Quds Asharif Agency
- Work Continues to Implement New Bus Stations Model to Meet Citizens’ Aspirations – Minister –